In a message dated 9/18/04 1:56:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Thelacebee
writes:

> >> They gave a
>> web address in the books, but it did not work for me.  You could try a
>> publisher search (might work for you), or the e-mail they gave:
>>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

> This is an email address not a web address.

Dear Liz in London,

The way I read my note - I said the address I gave was an e-mail address.

"Or the e-mail they gave:"

As for the Web Site address, it kept rejecting, which is why I did not give
it in my review.  I may lack a critical piece of software, and will have it
checked the next time my computer guru visits here.

I do think that writing a e-mail letter directly to DK, asking who their
distributor is in the U.S., Australia, Canada, South Africa, etc. would be the
most direct route to take to obtain book purchasing info.  If they do not have
distributors, this might at least let them know there is interest in the
English-speaking nations.  I have had difficulty getting responses from other German
publishers, so have no idea what will happen, but it is worth a try.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace & Embroidery Resource Center