On Wednesday, October 13, 2004, at 03:57  AM, Elizabeth Ligeti wrote:

And Goodie Good!!! - My Bulletin from IOLI just arrived!

I'm glad the Bulletins are being received in Australia. But can anyone explain, given the distances involved, why the Australians get them before they arrive in Canada? It happens with every issue.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada, still waiting for my IOLI Bulletin.