From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ruth Budge
Sent: 11 October 2004 02:21
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [lace] "Lace" contributors

This question is for any Arachne member who, like me, had one of their
patterns
published in Issue 114 (the April issue) of "Lace".

Have  you received your commemorative bobbin for the pattern yet?  Or is
it
just me who's missed out?  I did email The Hollies two or three months
ago, and
was told they'd been delayed because of staffing problems, but I still
haven't
received a bobbin, and am wondering if its gone astray on the long
voyage from
England to Australia!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)