Hi Everyone
I live in the UK and want to acquire a Honiton pillow.
I'm a Honiton beginner, but since earlier this year I've been dabbling
with a straw domed pillow & now want to go for the "real McCoy"
Please could you advise on your experiences of using/buying the same. Is
straw the best?
None of the suppliers I've used regularly to buy from through mail order
seem to stock them so I'd like to have some recommendations. Please use
your discretion as to whether a reply would be of interest to the list
as a whole and should be posted there, or whether it relates to the
commercial transaction only & should therefore come to me off-list
I am coming to Somerset (Yeovil area) on 23 October and could detour to
collect. If any UK suppliers want to e-mail with details of prices etc -
please do, but to me not the list!
Many thanks
viv