Gidday Liz, Leeanne and all,

<<from Western Australia.   I only have [EMAIL PROTECTED]   as an

Britt's current address is slightly different:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am expecting a Christmas bobbin from her very soon as I always order one
even if I can't make it to the AGM - my DH is in Oz at the moment so he is
bringing it back for me (along with a new supply of Vegemite, Tim Tams and
Mint Slices of course!).

Britt does a beautiful job with her painting, not to mention being extremely
creative with her lacemaking, both needle and bobbin.

Michelle
an Aussie living in Suriname
(and I've just gone past the halfway mark of Miss Channer's Mat so am on the
very-long-downhill-run)