[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> While browsing I came across what appears to be a new Honiton lace web site
> for a business based in Honiton High Street (where Jonathan Page's Honiton
> Lace Shop was).

Just had a look at the addresses - Jonathan Page's shop was at 44 high street
- where his restaurant is apparantly and Wendy Williams is at Portland House
Antiques which is at 149 High Street

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back blogging my latest lace piece - have a look by clicking on the link
or going to http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee