Hi,

        Both Ruth and Jenny have you given you very good reports on the
Conference so I'll just add a little bit.

        I was fortunate to be a student (yes Ruth, one of the noisy ones
:-)) in Jenny's class and had lots of fun as well as learning heaps,
especially to trust the tutor (tongue in cheek Jenny).  I've nearly finished
the first gum leaf.   I joined the Conference on Thursday morning and was
able to go to Ulrike's talk in the evening.  It was sheer magic, the things
that lady does with lace, Wow.  If you get a chance to go to one of her
talks, grab with both eyes - yes I do mean eyes, her photography is out of
this world.

        My congratulations to the National Australian Committee for a
wonderful week, now they can all have a rest 'cos for the next 3 years the
Conferences will be held in Perth, Western Australia.

Bye for now,
Shirley T. - Adelaide, South Australia where its tipped to be quite warm
tomorrow  27deg. C.