Darling Spiderweb Weavers,

Last message for a week; tomorrow morning, I begin my trek to Ithaca. An overnight with Robin Panza (an Arachnean, temporarily without puter access) in Pittsburgh, and Friday morning she takes over the driving (Hallelujah! <g>) to our final destination. Hope to catch up with some of you at the Friday evening reception. Please come up and introduce yourselves (for those who haven't met me before: I'm a small person in very big glasses); I haven't finished the roll of spiders last year, so will be bringing it with me again this year, to "brand" all and sundry's name-tags :)

From Saturday afternoon through Monday, I'll get to play with The Belleville Baby (first name: Rosalibre), and can hardly wait!

Her proud mama - Cathy - informs me that, after 24 hrs of uneventful labour at the hospital (the printers), the baby is 8.3 ounces, and adorable. I just bet! I've yet to see *any* pattern of Cathy's that I don't like, and this particular baby (nickname: Class Notes; unlike myself, *some people* are gluttons for punishment, and never stop <g>) has 15 of them, as well as 122 illustrations - 15 in colour. Yikes! It's possible that I'll sped the 2.5 days just cooing at it, without ever touching a bobbin :)

Tuesday and Wednesday, I'll be on the road again. Enjoy yourselves till next Thursday. And I'll know if you did, 'cause I won't be unsubscribin' :)

Yours, shivery (should I pack *sweaters* for Ithaca this time???),
---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
              Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet:
    no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.