It was a surprise to find myself in the new IOLI Bulletin. It was also a surprise to find that a colon had been left out of the name of my exhibit. Please take your pen and add two dots after the word "Lace" in the title.

Lace:  Holes Surrounded by Fiber -- Past and Present

Thanks, Margaret, for the very nice write up on my exhibit.
Alice in Oregon -- where the rain has eased up but the nuts still fall.