I will try to find the answer to the Bulletin arrival question.

*Please* I.O.L.I. members, who have questions about the Bulletin arrival
date, send me your name and address. I will look into it on Wednesday -
hopefully everyone will have time to get back to me.

Do not send it to me at needlelace... I keep Arachne  emails separate from my
regular email.  I am currently 300+ emails behind  on Arachne....

Send your questions to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Debra Jenny
I.O.L.I. Bulletin Editor

Green Bay, Wisconsin
cloudy and 46F