[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Does anyone have any idea what the rings are for?  The seller doesn't know.

Without a photo I wouldn't have a clue.  Patty has read this as turned rings
on the bobbins, I had read it as 4 (separate) rings of unknown size/material/
purpose included because "they were there".  But I agree with Patty that I
wouldn't consider anything that there's no photo of.

I also found it strange that you have to be a pre-approved buyer, I haven't
seen this one before.  As the seller gets the money (and can allow cheques to
clear) before they part with the goods, why is this necessary - especially for
a relatively low cost item?

Jacquie