I always seem to be asking questions!! (I think I was one of those terrible kids who said "Why" to everything!!!)

1)I seem to have lost from my "Favourites" bookmarking, the web site, where there are translations of Lace Terms. Could anyone please give it to me again?

2) I understand there is a Ring thing that works even better than the Green Horseshoe, and that it has extensions to make larger rings. Does anyone know of these? Can you point me in the right direction to find them, please? - and perhaps give me it's correct name!

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,