We have recently had a young man join our lace group :)  We've started his
lessons and he's doing very well :)  Unfortunately he's with a youth
volunteer program which ships him all over the country and he'll only be
here until the end of November.  Are there any lacemaking groups near
Beamsville (?) Ontario?  The fellow would definately like to continue
learning.  Thanks.    sharon on Vancouver Island