Well, I found a hat, and made the draw on wednesday.
Pam Nottingham's book on Bucks point is now on its way to Ann Geddie of Stanley, NC.
It was lovely to hear from so many spiders - better luck next time to the rest of you.
Happy lacing
Bridget, in Watford, England, where the autumn (fall) is really getting under way. The leaf colours are brilliant, the wind is blustery, and I've just collected the first harvest of sweet chestnuts from the garden - this year the squirrels won't have it all their own way!