I had the same problem - being denied access, so I went into Brenda's web site, via the "address" below her signature, and then found the thread chart that way - from the Home page.
Many thanks for the chart. Brenda.

I have just skimmed through the Australian Post Office Postal Charges booklet, and can find No reference to return addresses - so they don't seem to mind where one puts the return address on the envelope. However, I will enquire, next time I am in the Post Office, and see what sort of answer I get!

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, where it is a glorious spring day.