I started with the Horror Kit too, but once I decided I'm seriously interested
in bobbin lace and started looking at lace resources online, I quickly realized
there were much better ways of doing it... So I think there's a good chance that
most people who start with the horror kit will eventually discover better
equipment.

Weronika

--
            Weronika Patena