First I would like to thank everyone for the information they gave me about
making a Kingfisher in lace, I have been very lucky, I have had help from
a very kind Arachne member who has been able to help me.  I really
appreciate this help.

I was told last night that the Clothes Show is on at the same time as
the Lace Suppliers fair at the NEC, I have been advised that if I want to
go by car, go  early as it will be full very quickly, traffic jams,. I  know
what it is like I went to the Clothes show once..

Jean in Newbury where we have sun at last.