Having said that I hadn't got mine, it arrived about an hour ago.

There's a photo of one of my techniques portfolio pages (spider ground
showing the pattern draft, pricking and sample) for the Torchon Intermediate
Assessment in it. First time a picture of anything of mine has appeared.

Jane (Partridge), I really like your rainbow choker, and the article on the
Old Bailey Trials by Carol McFadzean is extremely interesting. At last I
know what a lace cow is.

Haven't had a chance to look at the rest yet.

Jean in Poole