I have just managed to download 2 photos to my page in the community webshots.
For some reason, the 3rd piece (the point de gaze that I finished last night,) would not "stick" in there, so I will try again tomorrow.
However, the 2 pieces I entered in the Colorado State Fair are there.
A poor photo of the Aqua coloured Torchon lace. It Really is square, but the photo makes it look a bit 'wonky'!! I must try to get a better one, and replace it - one day!
The rocking horse came out well.

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,