Thanks Karen I started looking the same time as you and I'd already spotted it and am
bidding on it - cross your fingers for me!
jenny barrob
Scotland

Karen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Have just noticed on ebay there is a copy of Further Steps in Honiton Lace.
It took me a year to track down a copy, so thought someone might be
interested. the same person seems to have a large selection of inherited
lacemaking including patterns pricked onto parchment.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19158&item=81430536
72&rd=1

Karen
in Coventry