Again - thank you all.
I have not seen the "Multisession" option in my Nero Express, but will look for it.
What I ended up doing, was copying all the lace photos into a new folder, and then burned them onto a new disc in one session! It worked, and I have been able to play it back. It seems the play-back is automatic, and I just have to put the disc in, and away it goes. So nice to know something in this modern technology is simple.

Love the scarf, Ilse.

Very Interesting article on Pitsligo Lace - I had not heard of it before.

And at least, now, we know what to do with all the samples we make - make a patchwork tablecloth!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Although, I have put lace scraps on a quilt - edged "Miss Mouse's" dresses with Real Lace for my granddaughter!!!!!!!)

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, where it is a warm sunny day.