http://www.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dorte_zielke/my_photos

> And you don't actually say that you burn pictures at different times, you
> just say you burn 100 pictures, but it seems to be all at the same time.
> Is this correct?

No that isn't correct, I save my pictures on the cd's, and from family I
keep adding on, allso those photos on my photos site is added on as soon as
I have loaded from camera to the computer, I make a new map and burn it
strait away to the cd, just incase my PC brakes down. I had to make a new
cd, becourse I have filled one with pictures, all the Lace related pictures
are on one cd, map 9 is a craft exhibiton and is on the cd that hold's our
craft society's pictures, the pictures is made as thumbnails, end off all is
I keep adding on.
Dorte