On nov. 10  Jenny Barron wrote:

"  Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. I'm doing the letter J from Sandi
Woods Alphabet Inspirations and I've come unstuck at the last step. It calls
for a withof roll to be worked using a magic thread to introduce the rolled
threads and the roller - 3 threads, one pair and a single. Now the
techniques at the back of the book explains how to introduce pairs but not a
single thread. Do I just attach it to a sky hook and cut off when I've
finished working the roll? That's the only solution I can think of and I can
t see a solution in the techniques - but it is late so it could be I'm
missing something. Any help gratefully received "

Hi Jenny and all,

When you need a single thread in a Withof roll you can just lay in that
thread and later cut off the ends.
The roll will keep the thread in place: no problem!

And talking about Withof: last monday sister Judith got a hip replacement.
It was a difficult operation - she is 91 ! - but she is well. I talked to
her this morning and also she sounded weak, she was determined to be back at
work in a couple of weeks!!

Anneke Reijs
in Baexem, The Netherlands

[EMAIL PROTECTED]