Anita wrote:
>BTW, has anyone got a nice pattern for said christening gown that I might
borrow?  I've looked in Vogue, Butterick, Simplicity, etc. etc. but not
been 100% pleased with the patterns there.

I can't remember exactly where, but I saw a round christening robe
somewhere (could it have been in "Lace"?) with lace around the edge. It is
really clever, as it has a central hole for the neck, and little slits to
put the hands through, and it fits any size baby!!! Someone on the list
may know who made it and where the pattern comes from?

Helene, the froggy from sunny Melbourne

http://au.movies.yahoo.com