Isn't it delightful that in the US this year we will
celebrate Thanksgiving on the same day that we observe St
Catherine's Day!

This year, my children are hither and yon, and DH and I have
decided to spend our precious time at home indulgently!
We've planned a gourmet meal which does not include a turkey
(and the attendant leftovers...), and I've planned many
hours of lacemaking!!  Meanwhile, he will be happily
ensconsed in front of the TV, watching football. (US
football - his beloved soccer is out of season for a
while...).

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA