Good morning All,
here is the information about the book 'Ma's Lace' which I have been able to find. It is about the War Lace produced in Belgium during the first world War.
the book has been printed privately by the family in small numbers. (We have been trying to tell them that there would be a lot of interest and they should print more)
What are left is available from Mr. Kerry Brooksbank, Church Lane Farm, Vicarage Lane, Dore, Sheffield. S17 3GY. It is priced at £15 plus postage. Tel 0114 2365 248
Jean in Cleveland U.K.