Good morning,
   I would like to make some Christmas tree ornaments that are positioned
inside little brass bangles.  Can someone give me a reference for the
starting and ending of such projects.  I belong to the Great Lakes Lace
Guild and we have quite an extensive library available to us.  Or maybe a
few who have made these would be willing to share their experience.   Or
refer me to the archives if this has been discussed recently.
Thanks so much
Mary in Ann Arbor