I am familiar with pin numbers from my bank card, don't have one for my visa
card, but what is "pin & chip"?  If this is too unrelated to lace now transfer
to Chat, but most of us need to use plastic to buy our lace supplies these days.
Janice

Brenda Paternoster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At the last lace day I went to Tim Parker was saying that that's likely
to change from next year when pin & chip applies to all cards because
the traders will need to invest in pin and chip readers, and many of
the smaller businesses (of the type that attend lace days, craft fairs
etc) will find it uneconomic to do so.

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA