Your translation is probably right!  A wreath is a ring of flowers, leaves,
ribbons built on a wire, wood or flower arranger's foam frame.  They are used a
lot at Christmas to hang on doors, but also traditionally at funerals.

They can be a similar shape and size to a round lace pillow which is why a
box to keep one will fit the other.  I haven't seen wreath boxes here in
England
- but then I haven't been looking and wouldn't want to store a wreath from
one year to the next anyway!  If I did, I guess it would just go in a big bag
on
top of the rest of the decorations in the attic.  I certainly wouldn't buy a
special box for it.

Jacquie