Brenda,
When I click on the site you gave I get "You are forbidden access to this site" or somesuch!
I can get into your site Home page from your signature, and then go to Threads for Lace, but cannot see a section on coloured threads. It gives "Updated June 2004", and I have "refreshed" but get the same.
Where am I going wrong?

BTW, I have just started a Needlelace piece using Presencia cotton (= 30) and it is very nice to work with. It does not seem to wear at the eye of the needle, and stays tightly wound. I rather like it. It has a slight sheen, too. Nice! and they have a large range of colours, too.

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,