Hi All,  My "J" from Tamara is a treasure!  I haven't seen a brooch
that I like to put it in but I do have some stick pins now so I will try
that.  I'd love to have more people see it!

I just finished two ornaments a friend ordered.  I usually sell these
patterns for US $8.00 and $16.00 and she had more money to
spend so I've been "dolling" them up.  I used metallic/white tape
on each - one using the 3mm gold tape that I'd never used before.
For the stitching I used gold or silver metallic and silk thread I got
in grey and yellowy gold to go with the tapes.  They look fantastic
and they are so twinkly <G>.

I'll try to figure out the webshots page in the new year so I can share
the finished products with all of you!

Jane in Vermont, USA where we got a couple inches of snow.  The
cat is peeved <G>.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to