----- Original Message -----
From: "Patricia Dowden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:39 PM
> Dear Solochna,
>
> The Russian Roses are beautiful!  Your work is exquisite!  I just love
your interpretation.  Since you were inspired by a Russian lace, the RPL has
a new flavor, maybe now it is Russian Point Lace?!?!  The invention is
spectacular.  The crochet cord is a very good base for the pattern, much the
same function as the traditional Russian tape with gimps which is also quite
textural.