I do not have the impulse to comment often.  Must I must now.

 Yes, Tamara, I agree with you on this.  (but only this {VBG}) .

Years ago Gertrude Biedermann told to me to have fun with the lace and I do.
I play, this time of year it is ornaments for the many family Christmas trees.
I no sooner get caught up when there  is a another branch added to the family
tree!   Two newbranches this year.
My pillows are most all in use...I have a large one for edgings that sits on
the tippy top shelf...used sometimes.  The others bounce around the room and
the closet all the time.  Some hang,  in their nifty carrying cases, some
stand in a corner.  One , with  WIP, is well covered *and* topped with a bath
towel, as that is the oldest cats (Miss Marple) favorite place to nap.  So
storage is not a concern.  Also, four cats keep the mouse population in
check!!!!!!
  I do make wedding hankies (for the appreciative), that I hope will become
heirlooms  and some gifties for special friends.
An occasional large piece satiates my desire to  create an item of consequence
....usually relegated to the late winter months.
Time to pick cat hair out of this years ornaments.....  ;-)
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and Druids Delight to all
BarbE