"Hear hear", Noelene.
I go positively green with envy sometimes!!!!!!
You folks "Up Top" (well, we are supposed to be "Down Under"!!) don't know how lucky you are, to have access to museums which show lace, exhibitions, etc.

I managed to get into an exhibition in Canberra last year - just by chance I found it was on, (Petronella Wensing's display),
but the previous Lace Exhibition was some 8 or 9 (or more) years ago, when we had a 3 hour trip to view some lace - but it was nearly dark in the room, so as not to bother the lace - never mind people who went there could hardly see it!!!

There is No lace on display in any of the Melbourne Museums/Exhibition/Art centres, as far as I know, or if there is - it will be in such an obscure section that no-one ever finds it!
from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,