How funny you are, Devon! Of course I will add your ribbon to my ever-growing list of projects.

We have a group here in Ellicott City (next town over from me, and an early Maryland settlement) that does early-19th century reenactments in authentic costumes, and I have just undertaken to make a black lace lappet for a friend whose otherwise-perfect costume just cries out for a lappet. Their act gets a very encouraging public response.

You have the right idea. So many roads leading to lace-education! (What, by the way, is a "felted" piece of jewelry? I've never heard of it before)

Aurelia