At 07:47 AM 12/20/04 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I am not sure I have the ability to print digital photos on stickers, being
>not very computer sophisticated.

Anything you can print, you can print onto sticky labels -- just put a sheet
of special paper into the printer.

For people who are worried about hitting the label, they make un-cut sheets
of sticky paper -- print on it, and cut the labels apart afterward.  (A
dressmaker's rotary cutter is good for this, and if paper is all you are
going to cut with it, a stack of newspaper will do for a mat.)

(Obligatory warning:  one single pass across paper will ruin the blade for
cutting fabric.)

But when the backing and the label are cut in the same place, you may have
trouble peeling off the backing.  (Pity they no longer make lick-and-stick
labels, which don't have this problem.)  A sharp scalpel (Exacto-knife) can
pry the layers apart.

!!!!!!  Plain paper and glue sticks!

--
Joy Beeson