Hello Tamara, also anyone else with an interest!
If you want a Milanese 'cross-over' pattern - look no further than Ribbon
Grass Seedling pattern in my latest book and knock off the Seedling section!
(There's also a basic stitch version too!)
Ribbon Grass (without the Seedling) is a pattern that's been one of my
workshop pieces for about seven years now........I think I might even have
done it for one of the Lace Guild's courses way back in time............it
must have been worked by hundreds, if not thousands by now!!
It's a development from the letter 'L'. The original Ribbon Grass has
colourways in blues/mauve/white, pinks/white, and
purple/coral/cream.........in addition to the variations illustrated in the
'Alphabet Inspirations...' book.
If anyone would like one of the colour set lists, please e-mail me
personally!
Merry Christmas from Sandi, in foggily festive Rochester, Kent!