Well, I got a beautiful lace book for Christmas from my daughter.

It all started with Jane (a fellow arachnian) sending out an email with her latest project (keep emailing them, Jane). It was a "Nativity scene in bobbin lace" I knew I had to have the pattern so I went hunting. I tracked it down, it's "Kloppeln zur Weihnachtszeit" by Brigitte Bellon. When my daughter asked me what I wanted I could tell her and I even helped her to order it.

The big surprise was I had no idea what else was in the book, so it was a great Christmas present.

Irene Whitham
Surrey, BC Canada