On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:27:31 -0600, Sue wrote:
>> the suggestion of using 3 circular needles, so that the knitting spans two
>> of them with a third to knit onto and off, but I'd like to know are there
>> any sources of circular needles that are longer than normal.
>
>How long is her current set of circular needles?  Looking through my
>collection they vary in length from 40cm - 100 cm. The latter will take a
>lot of knitting stitches

I don't know how long the current set is, nor what size.  This is what my
contact was supposed to be finding out, but he didn't get back to me.

Thanks everyone who made suggestions; I shall pass them all on.
--
All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the
cleverness of the few. - Stendahl

Scanned by WinProxy
http://www.Ositis.com/