Truthfully, my lace gift has been to take a break from
lace for a while :)  Other than some quickie crochet
ornaments back in November I haven't done anything
lace related.  I'm hoping the mental break will help
me find a focus - I've had so many 'If Only' ideas
running through my head that I can't get any one to
the point of doing.  So I'm finishing off some old
projects, clearing up the random piles of sweater
sleeves and half-done socks, freeing needles and
putting bobbins away.  I hope to have a project to
start at the end of the week - New Year's Day seems
appropriate for new works.

Other than that, my hubby and I swore off gift giving
this year.  As hideously corny as it sounds, we're
happy enough with each other that we didn't feel the
need for anything more, and not stressing out over
gifts was a gift itself (we tend to get what we
need/want as it comes up, not wait for once or twice a
year, so there's not much to give each other).  It's
strange to many or our friends, but it worked for us.
A very happy Christmas was had :D

Chris :)

=====
"A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for." -- Benazir
Bhutto