I think, when I did an abbreviated Idrija course with Bridget in November,
that I used 30 Filato di Cantu thread (it might have been 40).  That weekend
was a bit of a blur because it was when I was in England when my mum died
(but I was really glad to have had a chance to be at Bridget's class and to
see Pat Read again - it took my mind of other things).

Malvary in Ottawa, where it has snowed AGAIN, and I'd just finished clearing
the last snow fall from my drive.