OK, what am I doing wrong??   Help, please

I clicked on the link and got a "We're sorry, but we can't find the HomePage you've requested. It's possible that: ... (blah, blah)"

I did a google and found Barbara's withof photos but no link back to her homepage and no hummingbird :(

And then to read that Jean got to see the picture! what else can I do to locate the raskally photo!

feeling very isolated ;-)
Jennifer in Brisbane, Au

Here's my "class" project:
http://homepage.mac.com/bejoyce/hummingbird.jpg