The draft pages for the web Pages on continental bobbins are up.

I want to stress that these are in draft form and awaiting your corrections and additions.

I really will appreciate any comments that you might like to make, but mostly I would love to have pictures of "real" bobbins to put up alongside the line drawing illustrations. If the pictures you send me are antique bobbins (or vintage) that will be better, but new bobbins will be OK too.

Photos or scans will be most acceptable. Scan at about 100 or 150 dpi. Please label then clearly or I will get more confused than I already am!

Many thanks

Brian and Jean from Cooranbong Australia