Since I have been racing all over New York distributing Lenka's e-mail
address to people attired entirely in black, I was interested to read Laura's
email in which she said:

On to another item:  I have sent Lena an email and it has come back as
undeliverable.  I did notice that she has taken off her web site the
supplies and patterns she usually carries.  I know she was at the NEC  in
England in the fall but I do not know where in the world, literaly, she  is.
It is NOT important for me to contact her immediately but I was  just
wondering if anyone knows if all is well.  Before when she was  traveling she
once in a while would check her emails but this bounce back  never happened
before.

Does anyone have any insight into this? Should I stop giving out the e-mail
address? If so, where will the "rich and cultivated" go to satisfy their
newly created desire for modern lace?
Devon