Hmmmm  don't know, but the logic but it applies to me too.  I love
motorbikes, but it is years since I rode... always pillion, and maths have
always been a normal part of the conversation both as I grew up and in my
married home........ " mental arithmatic" is normal... hubby and I have
races to see who can sort out the answer first.  Bobbin Lace has been the
latest love, but it is sure there with avengaence.... I have crocheted since
I was about 9 yrs old, and I was basically self taught.

maxine, in N.Z., where sunner has finally arrived!!!   :-)
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as
well dance.