> I loved the earrings, please tell your son he did a great job. I called > my
23 year old daughter in too see the picture and she thought it was so sweet!

How old is your son and how long has he been making lace?

He's now 17, and hasn't really made lace since he was about 6. The only other occasion was about 2 years ago when he put a few stitches into a stole I was making for a priest and he wanted to be involved too.

Sue