Hello - I'm new to this list. I live in Midlothian VA and have been lacing for
a couple of years and really, finally, everything clicked and am now addicted.
I take lace lessons from a wonderful teacher, Susan Wenzel (lacysusan) who has
really helped me. Last August my sister and I went to the IOLI convention in PA
and after a week of lacing I could not get enough - the funny thing is when my
sister told me she planned to take something like 30 hours of classes I thought
that would be boring, well I signed up just to spend the time with her and it
definately was not too much!
We are planning our Denver trip - I bought our plane tickets ($202RT out of
Dulles, each) have reserved a room and a car. We are going out a few days
early. Now my question - has anyone flown with thier lace pillow? If so, what
is the largest size pillow you were able to carry on?
Thank you,
Christina in VA