What I am thinking of is the 16" ethafoam from snowgoose and having DH cut the
block(s) at the top - similar to the 13" cookie with blocks at their site. If
anyone visits it, please take a look and give an opinion

It is another snow day out of school so more lacing. i am going to work on the
Milanese from the class I took from Louise Colgan, in PA. It certainly is a
good thing that this is my last year of teaching as it interfers with lace time!

Have a good day.
Christina in va