Hi,

As usual, I'm a little late in reading my e-mail, but I thought I would just drop into the list for a few minutes on this topic.

I like making motifs, of all kinds, in tatting and bobbin lace. I have a dragon, victorian ladies, a church, butterflies, a spider web with spiders, a teapot, a tulip, etc. etc. I sew these motifs onto t-shirts; sometimes just the one motif, sometimes two (I have a lovely t-shirt with two seashells, and another with two sea horses, etc.). I now own somewhere around 20 of these t-shirts.

Every Friday, I wear a t-shirt with lace on it to work. In summer, just the t-shirt, in winter, with an open cardigan/sweater. I own somewhere around 20 of them, and have many more planned. Every Friday, people notice them. I get LOTS of questions. Some people have favorites, some people notice new ones, I get all kinds of reactions. Some ladies, who have never done any lace, can now tell the difference between tatting and bobbin lace.

Most important of all, I like my t-shirts, and feel very happy when I get to wear them.

Lise-Aurore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
in Ottawa, Canada, where it isn't too cold today (just -15C) and where it's NOT snowing.