At 02:43 PM 1/25/2005, you wrote:
My impression has always been that the only way to receive a Simon Toustou
Pillow is directly from his hands, but I could be wrong.
Devon

No -- but it would be from someone who had gotten them from Simon. Robin and Russ used to carry a pillow or two, but Russ would pick them up from Simon at IOLI conference, then put them in his store. I think they were ordered personally at the previous IOLI.

At the time they were available here, I couldn't afford them. All I could do was drool over them (NOT on them) when I saw them. And dream. <G>

Alice in Oregon - where the fog has lifted for a while.